The Oakdale-Riverbank-Escalon Branch (ORE), founded in 1962, is committed to the educational, cultural and environmental improvement of our area as well as our world. We offer thought-provoking programs, varied interest groups and the opportunity to socialize with a diverse group of educated, interesting women. We share a common commitment to continued learning, women’s issues and community betterment. Our common mission in AAUW is to break through barriers for women and girls. Our branch’s primary function is to support and mentor young girls from our community, beginning in junior high with Tech Trek and continuing through high school and college.
Our membership base draws from the three Central Valley towns – Oakdale (population 21,000), Riverbank (population 23,000) and Escalon (population 7000). There are no barriers to membership based on gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or disability. We are privileged to share membership in the National AAUW and the California AAUW communities.
Current Events – 2017
AAUW Oakdale-Riverbank-Escalon Branch Fall Fundraiser
Sunday, October 22 – 4:00 p.m.
Come enjoy a fun filled afternoon…
* Sip wine or beer as you peruse the themed baskets and silent auction items.
* Nosh on a plate of delicious Hor d’Oeuvres.
* Nibble on popcorn while viewing a delightful film about a thirteen-year-old Kazakh girl in Mongolia who wants to become the first girl in her family of hunters to hunt with a golden eagle. Spectacular scenery. Subtitles.
* Bid on silent & live auction items.
* Buy lots of tickets for the Themed Basket Drawings.
* Enter the Ticket Stub Drawing.
Help us Raise funds to benefit Tech Trek Math/Science Camp for Girls, Speech Trek Contest, Local Scholarships, and AAUW Fund.
Donation: $25.00 per guest. Tickets are available from any AAUW, ORE member or by emailing AAUW.ORE@gmail.com. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door.
Hope to see you at the
Gene Bianchi Center
110 South Second Ave
Help us spread the word. Please share with your friends.